RC-2000 Rubber Roof Coating
RC 2000 is a unique, solvent-based rubber roof coating that provides extremely effective protection. It is easy to apply and has excellent adhesion to properly prepared surfaces. Its high durability reduces costly patching and expensive re-applications. RC 2000 has excellent corrosion resistance and long-term ultraviolet protection.
Benefits of RC-2000 Rubber Roof Coating:
It's actually the 10 Benefits
1. Energy Star: RC 2000 White is an Energy Star qualified product with 87% Solar reflectance for dramatically reduced roof temperatures.
2. Thermally stable; resists cracking and peeling due to its high tolerance of hot and cold weather extremes.
3. Seals and waterproofs: RC-2000 develops early water resistance, eliminating potential wash-off problems.
4. RC-2000 features 1,500 PSI tensile strength and 500% elongation
5. Superior weather ability: high ozone and ultraviolet resistance results in increased longevity.
6. Fire resistant; RC-2000 features a Class A fire rating.
7. One component product that can be sprayed, rolled or brushed.
8. Extended Application Season: Work can be performed even during colder months.
9. Available in 12 standard colors, including white, beige and gray. Custom colors available with 100-gallon minimum order.
10. Resists acids, alkali and salts.